Past are the days when only adults were making money. In the internet world, teens and students can also make money. The first step you need to take before you start making money online is to sign up for a free email account.
Next you will want a way to get paid online. Go to paypal.com and sign up for a free account. If you have a bank account, you can add this to your PayPal account to easily transfer your income into your bank account. They will also send checks to your home address.
Now you are ready to start making online income. This article will discuss some easy ways for teens to make money online.
1. You can write articles to make money online. For this you don't need a degree, or even your high school certificate. Teens can make money online sharing their unique perspectives, ideas, and tips. There are many revenue sharing websites like squidoo.com, associatedcontent.com, etc that allows you to post articles on any topics you can think such as ‘How to study for an exam’. These revenue sharing websites allow you to publish your writing. Ads are displayed next to your writing. When a viewer clicks those ads, the money made is shared between you and the site.
Note: Do not click your own ads. Don't encourage friends to click your ads. This is called 'Click Fraud' and it will get you banned for lifetime
2. You can make online income writing original poetries and publishing on revenue sharing sites like Triond and Xomba. These revenue sharing websites will provide advertising and share the income when your ads are clicked. This is one of the most creative ways for teens to earn online.
3. You can make online income by taking surveys. There are many websites that pay you money to take surveys. You can earn cash giving your opinion to these websites. You will get paid for blogging and writing review on the advertisers products or services. By taking surveys in a wide range of areas, you can easily earn money ranging anywhere from $2 to $125 per survey.
4. Another easy way for teens is to join an affiliate program for free and get paid to sell their products. Search for affiliate programs that offer ebooks, cds and other products. Promote them on free blog or squidoo.com. On each sell that is made through your blog or squidsoo lens; you will be paid through these affiliate networks.
5. Freelancing work is another popular option to earn for teenagers. There are a lot of websites that offer freelancing jobs for teenagers. Freelance writing, in terms of either article writing or content writing or business writing is quite in demand and serves as an efficient way to earn money.