Microsoft Dynamics is a line of integrated adaptable business management solutions and services that allow businesses to connect their employees, customers, and suppliers for improved efficiency. It enables you and your employees to make information based business decisions with greater confidence. It works like and with familiar Microsoft software, CRM, and SCM in a way that helps you drive business success. Employees of the organization will be more productive because Microsoft Dynamics software works like and with familiar Microsoft applications.
* Increasing productivity - by eliminating inefficiencies and reducing cycle time.
* Streamlining business processes - to respond to market demands fast.
* Making information systems compatible - to avoid employees doing so much paperwork.
* Making better business decisions - with the necessary information on a click on a single button.
Microsoft financial management, SCM, and CRM applications work with existing Microsoft products, such as office, windows server system, and OS, to help streamline processes across an entire organization. Nowadays businesses can have the insight to respond quickly, plan strategically, and execute quickly. To cope with this business need, Microsoft Dynamics applications are delivered through a worldwide network of channel partners that provide specialized services and local support that's customized to a organization's needs.
Microsoft is aggressively moving towards the clear worldwide leadership in business applications. They have high volume of enthusiastic customers. Microsoft products and services uniquely reduce the pain of every individual, every team, and every manager in the organization - helping them make the greatest possible contribution to organization's success.
Microsoft Dynamics helps automate your business-critical processes so you and your employees can be more effective and productive. The key benefits of Microsoft Dynamics are:
* Integrates financial management, customer relationship management (CRM), and supply chain processes (SCM)
* Creates a well-organized bridge between structured and unstructured work
* Provides you with the most relevant insight because it is designed to adapt to fit into your type of business process. It means you can customize this as per your business needs. (Less or no customization is good for many small organizations).
* Built to change and evolve with your business needs
* Ecosystem of finely customized offerings ensures that the solution fits your type of business
* Enhances the ability of your employees, vendors, and customers to exchange information and share insights across your business process.
* Spans your business' geographies, providing information in your choice of language and currency
* Allows for mobility and remote access - web enabling is easy