The main principle of Feng Shui is that if you think positively, you attract positive energies towards yourself. To fulfil your goal, you should think positively. If you use Feng Shui in your house, you are informing God about your wishes. The intentions of a person are important in Feng Shui.
1. Environment is considered to be the whole thing and man is just a part of the environment. All the components of the environment are connected to each other. Feng Shui considers everything is mutually opposite, mutually dependent and transforming, and everything is interrelated. The concept of five elements is used to make a balance. The balance of Yin and Yang is necessary. Feng Shui says nature has some laws and the human beings should follow these laws.
2. As per Feng Shui, every landed property comes with some advantages and disadvantages. There are some buildings, which are suitable for commercial purposes and some houses are good for residential purposes.
3. The land protected by mountains and water is one of the best places to live because mountains protect from enemies and water gives source of living.
4. The drainage of the living should be clean.
5. The house should face sun to get protection from cold and wind.
6. Feng Shui talks about Six External Matters and Six Internal Matters. The external matters are roads, toilet, laneway, urinal, pond, temple, animal enclosure, bridge and overpass, and the internal matters are door, gates, courtyard, living space, kitchen, sleeping area, stove and the rice grinder. There are few things, which are no more found in houses such as pond, animal enclosure, rice grinder etc. and the toilet and urinals are no more external matter.
7. The main consideration for site selection is to select a place, where the soil has enough mineral elements, and the soil should not have excessive dampness or radiations, which causes health problems. Water of the area should be sweet, because bitter taste of water may cause physical disabilities.
1. In a house or an office premise, to attract positivity, clutters should be removed. The personal space or the office site should be kept neat and clean, decorated with beautiful things.
2. A house should be well maintained and kept free of broken things.
3. The doors, which are difficult to open, may hinder growth in your life; therefore, your main entrance door should be easy to move.
4. Windows should be cleaned regularly to allow entry of good energies.
5. Basically, a house faces in the direction, in which, the door that opens to allow highest yang or energy, is facing. The direction, in which the window or the door that gives maximum view of the outsides is located, is the direction of your house.
6. Pointed objects outside your house or your office, are considered inauspicious and the negative energies of such places should be reduced by using Feng Shui objects.