1. Dragon turtle: A dragon made up of the five element of Feng Shui is considered very lucky. The dragon also signifies authority and royalty and hence, the dragon should be kept on the dragon wall of the house or the office, and the dragon turtle should be placed on the south east corner of the house, which is the prosperity corner.
2. Good luck coins: The three coins tied with a ribbon, is most common form of wealth and the coins gift is good for both the giver and the receiver.
3. Phoenix: Phoenix is also a sign of good luck in Feng Shui and it can be kept on the south wall of the house.
4. A pair of golden pigs: Golden pigs are considered loyal and a pair of golden pigs signifies happiness. The gift is also given to bring positivity to a new business.
5. The three star gods: The three star god of Feng Shui are health, money and longevity, which are known as Fu, Lu, and Sou.
6. Bells: Bells are very important gifts as the ringing of the bells symbolizes good news.
7. Feng Shui plants and flowers: You can gift Feng Shui plants or flowers to somebody. The bright colour fresh flowers are considered good.
8. Aquarium with a fish: The water symbolizes good luck and fortune, and fish are the descendents of Koi carp. Especially, the gold fish in bowl is equivalent to richness and eight Koi carp or gold fishes are considered very auspicious.
9. Three legged moon frog: The three legged moon frog holding a coin in its mouth is considered very good for wealth and the frog should be kept on the front door, but it should not be kept outside the house. The frog should face towards the home to bring good luck and longevity.
10. A bowl of green and purple: The luck enhancing colours are purple, red and greens. A gift having the three colours is lucky.
11. Chime on ceiling: Chime attracts wisdom and positive energies called Chi.
12. Sacred crystal lotus: Pink colour in Feng Shui symbolizes love and lotus is considered very sacred as it is the plant that lives on water and its roots do not touch mud.
You can buy Feng Shui gifts for many different purposes. Here are some common gifts for different purposes:
1. Gifts for wealth: Laughing Buddha, Pi Yao, God of Wealth, Chinese coins
2. Gifts to improve relationship: Crystal balls, Jade puzzle balls
3. Gifts for improvement in career and business: Chinese Dragon, Crystal Pagoda, Turtle, Elephant, Horse, Gemstone globe or Kwan Kung.
4. Gifts for health and longevity: Three Wise Men, Quan Yin.
5. Gifts for protection: Foo Dogs, Bagua Mirror, Coin Sword, Chinese Dragon.
6. Gifts for cleaning: Tibetan singing bowl is used to remove the negative energies from the living area of the house and to re-energize the living space.