Children's bedroom should have proper light and air. The bedroom should not have photographs of dangerous animals or too dark decorations. The room should be decorated in a way to make it healthy for the kid and easy for the child to concentrate on his work. The room should have positive energy to encourage a good relationship between the child and the parent, and the child should feel safe and secure in the room.
1. In Feng Shui, it is advised to have boys room in east or the north of the house, and the girls room in the south, southeast or west of the house.
2. The room should have decorations to make the kid happy. Motivating symbols and light should be used in the room, and the bed should have a side table, whereas, the window should have provisions to be closed to allow privacy.
3. The room should be clean and all the items should be kept properly. Space should be created in the room to reduce pressure and make the child imaginative and clear in thinking.
4. You should not keep water pictures and aquariums in your child's room, because it may affects the health of the child. If the room is damp or it is close to any water body or bathroom, the child may suffer from respiratory problems.
5. A table, desk and table lamp should be present in the room, which shows you are giving utmost importance to studies. The study table should not be placed in the front of the window, because it will divert attention. Sharp arrows should not direct towards the chair of the desk such as airplane front part or any other toy, because it causes rise in bad energy. You can keep crystal balls to reduce the effect of pointed objects in the room.
6. The table should not have an overhead beam and the study table should be kept clutter free to allow positive energy.
1. You can keep lead crystal sphere in the room of your child because it improves your relation with the child and it should be kept in the south-west corner.
2. Hematite is the stone which controls blood pressure and if your child is very aggressive the stone can be used to control his anger. The stone can be worn with black onyx and it helps a teenager to have better concentration.
3. Keeping a laughing Buddha also helps the children and you have to stroke the belly of the laughing Buddha daily to get the good luck.
4. A wall of the room can be kept just for holding things achieved by the little ones such as trophies, artwork, or paintings.
5. The bed should be placed against the highest and biggest wall of the room and the bed should not come in line with the door of the room. The child should not see the toilet from his room or share a wall with the toilet because it causes health problem.
6. You can keep a picture of the parents together, in the room of the child.