What is required to achieve a good career? As per Feng Shui, if you are working in an office that is compliant to your lucky directions, you get numerous opportunities in your career and you can feel your business or job is growing at a fast pace. But, it may happen that you are qualified enough to achieve a career goal but you are not getting the job of your choice. There are many situations in which, Feng Shui can help you to achieve your dream career.
The career help provided by Feng Shui is useful in the following conditions:
- if you are searching for a job,
- if you own a business ,
- if you wish to improve your job prospects,
- if you want to start a new business, or
- if you want to increase profits in your old business.
If you are aware of your personal directions, you can improve your chances of getting into a profitable career. If you know which part of your house or office is best for your career, you can keep that area clean and tidy to encourage positivity.
1. To analyse the Feng Shui of your office or business, you should first look at the site or location of the office carefully. You should look the centre front of your office. You can keep a bowl of water in this area because water symbolizes movement and it allows flow in career.
2. The south of a working area represents the carer zone and you can place a desk in the south of your office, which allows you to look towards the centre front or the door.
3. You should check the position of the table or desk on which you work. The desk where you sit should be placed in the direction to allow you to see the main door. You should never sit having your back towards the main door of the room. The desk should be placed in a way to allow you to look towards the window. But if you are sitting with your back towards three doors, you can place a plant or Feng Shui crystal, to reduce the negative effects of your sitting position.
4. You should not sit having your back towards a sharp edge, but if you have the sharp edge on your back, you can keep a plant to reduce the effect.
5. You should not keep a plant on the front door, which blocks fresh air inside the room.
6. You can design the office as per the instructions given on the Bagua map.
7. You should always keep the south of your working area clean and clutter free. If you wish to add new items to your work area, you should do it in a way to allow new energies, which brings in more opportunities for you.
8. The door of your office is important. If the door is sticking, you may feel glued to your job. The front door of the office should be free of dirt and shinning to allow you to shine in your career.