Nowadays, every organization hopes to achieve big. Manufacturing companies are facing so much competition. To stand and grow despite all those competition, organization must have a proper system and software that supports whole system with integrity. Enterprise Resource Planning is a one of the way to improve and streamline the system.
ERP for manufacturing company gives supports in term of data availability, decision making time, and information based decision. It gives a seamless connectivity between product planning, product development, material sourcing, inventory, and shop management.
To synchronize all data in company, ERP have been developed to integrate all data of an organization into a unified system. The software uses multiple components of computer software and hardware to achieve the desired integration of a company’s different departments.
* It integrates all aspects of the business processes; manufacturing, design, sales, customer services, finance and planning. It provides more efficient work flow and improved productivity.
* The implementation helps organizations to keep lower prices, better quality and quicker delivery.
* One of the great benefit - It provides everyone in the production operation on the same page looking at the same real-time data.
* Less paper work, less input data and less repeated work - From enquiry to work orders, any input data is available to everyone. It improves organizations productivity.
* ERP reduces the inventory cycle time. It works well with JIT and pull-production. It increases inventory turnover also.
* The departmental benefits include faster design, accuracy, production and efficiency.
* The systems provide right information to the right people at the right time anywhere in the world, enables you to improve productivity, enhance decision making and fast communication between employees, customers and vendors.
* It eliminate duplicate work, repeated data entry, and automates all processes. It provides easy access to information.
* The system standardizes the manufacturing processes and improve overall quality.
* Web based ERP software can provide flexibility and convenience in implementation and operation
The benefits of ERP for an organization have been explained through the help of certain examples so that the business people can clearly understand the process and their benefits without any hassles.